Zoom G3 High Gain Metal tone

Drum sampler: Metalheads EZX [www.toontrack.com]
Bass sampler: Trilian [www.spectrasonics.net]

Guitars recorded directly via the Zoom G3 USB audio interface

Video, Zoom G3Permalink

6 Responses to Zoom G3 High Gain Metal tone

1. Joe says:

hi again I spoke to you about the zoom g3 and have another question on playback with rythem guitar and the drums on playback and i will have this coming out of one speaker , will it play back warp like the korg pandora…thanks, Joe

2. Joe says:

• Henky says:

Don’t know what exactly you mean with “warp” but the drums is just mixed with the guitar sounds you created and played back in mono when you use one speaker.
      The drums of the G3 are great as a practise tool but nothing more than that, you can’t program them or anything.

Grtx,

Henky

3. Phil says:

Way cool. I love what you have done here..I have been looking to into the effect pedals to amp up my own sound and such. I am thinking about holding off for the G5. From what I can see with you stuff and other out there Zoom give you more bang for the buck..Thanks for your input.

4. Bacchus says:

Hi Henky,

Just wanted to post a quick “thank you” for your G3 exploration, and the generosity with which you share your settings with the community.

Cheers!

Bacchus

5. George says:

Hi Henky
    I am a fan of your videos GREAT playing and fantastic sounds. I am looking for the patch for this demo (high gain metal tone) and also the angus young patch, which is probably the best emulated sound of ACDC I have heard. I have been playing guitar for 29 years, so please listen when I say: you rock!